Take your leadership and career to the next level of success with PRIVATE COACHING SESSIONS
Karene A. Putney offers private business etiquette & protocol skills, dining, and etiquette training for individuals, families, children, or groups sessions giving individualized attention to your specific needs. A combination of any of our workshops can be taught in person or online.
In our one-on-one coaching program, you will learn the critical skills of professional protocol that make you shine as a leader in business. From workplace etiquette to communication and interpersonal skills, our program will lead to more success with clients, employees, and colleagues and help you convey confidence in various professional situations.
Areas covered include:
- Dining etiquette and business entertaining
- In-person and online networking skills
- Polished, engaging, and confident public speaking skills
- Networking and mingling with ease
- How to be taken more seriously as a woman in the workplace
- Understanding your communication style and how to work with other styles more effectively
- Confident interview skills
- Appropriate attire for every business situation
- Executive presence
- Visiting and receiving clients
- Running effective and productive in-person and virtual meetings
- Tech etiquette - email, phone, voicemail, instant messaging, video meetings
- Confident body language and non-verbal communication
- Essential communication and conversation skills
Coaching takes place via Zoom or in-person for those in the DMV area.
The amount of time needed for coaching is decided after a thorough needs assessment with the client over the phone. Typically coaching packages are three, five, or eight hours long, with each session being no more than sixty minutes.
If you are interested in pursuing etiquette coaching, I offer a complimentary 30-minute informational session.
Private Group Lessons
Our Coaching Session is about you accomplishing your desired results.
From the very first session as your coach, I will walk you through an in-depth assessment of your aspirations, goals, and the current challenges you face and establish a customized plan for you to reach your objectives.
As a Certified Business Etiquette Trainer, I will offer just the right mixture of inquiry, guidance, and “push-back” to help you see situations more clearly so that you are approaching your defined goals.
You don't know what you don't know. How else will you learn? Etiquette alone will not get you anywhere, but it will give you the advantage over someone as smart as you.
- Karene A. Putney
Karene A. Putney is a speaker as well as business etiquette instructor and consultant in intercultural etiquette & protocol, and an image trainer.